Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-stage Pumps
The e-SV™ pumps are tough, efficient and built to last. Thanks to a unique combination of new hydraulic design and higher efficiency motor, the e-SV™ delivers lower overall life-cycle costs and superior efficiency compared to most pumps available today.
Multi-stage vertical pumps with impellers, diffusers and outer sleeve entirely made of 304 stainless steel, with pump body and upper head in cast iron in the standard versions (33SV-125SV) and 304 stainless steel (1SV-22SV). The N versions are entirely made of 316 stainless steel. The S version in 33SV-125SV is made entirely of 304 stainless steel. This reliable and technologically advanced series owes its success to its flexibility of application, ease of maintenance (the mechanical seal can be replaced without removing the motor), high performance and silent running.
- Delivery: up to 160 m3/h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: standard motors from 2.2 kW to 55 kW
- Maximum operating pressure:
- 16 - 25 bar (40 bar option available) for sizes 1ESV - 22ESV
- PN16, PN25 PN40 for sizes ESV 33, 46;
- PN16, PN25 for sizes ESV66, 92, 125
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -30°C to +120°C (up to +150°C as option)
- Insulation class: 155 (F)
- Protection: IP55
- Pump body: 304 Stainless steel (1ESV-22ESV), cast iron (33ESV - 125ESV), stainless steel for N and S Series
- Adaptor: Cast iron
- Impeller, diffuser, sleeve: 304 stainless steel (316 option available)
- Mechanical seal: Silicon carbide/Carbon/EPDM (other options available)
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Fill and drain plugs: Stainless steel
- Light Industrial
- Golf/Turf Irrigation
- Booster set and water supply systems
- Handling of water, free of suspended solids, in the civil, industrial and agricultural sectors
- Irrigation systems
- Wash systems
- Water treatment plants
- Handling of moderately aggressive liquids, demineralised water, water and glycol, etc
- Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning systems
- Boiler feed
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Food and beverage industries
- 1SV, 3SV, 5SV, 10SV, 15SV, 22SV
- 33SV, 46SV, 66SV, 92SV, 125SV
More and more customers require specific solutions for satisfying particular application requirements. To meet their needs, Lowara offers a series of variants for personalising the e-SV™ pumps.
- High pressure pump: the e-SV™ pump was especially designed to withstand maximum operating pressures of 40 bar. In case of elevated input pressures, it can be used as a single pump or in a system with 2 pumps connected in series and reach heads of over 400 metres.
- Horizontal version: the e-SV™ pump is supplied with motor and pump support brackets for specific applications requiring horizontal assembly.
- Version with low NPSH: the e-SV™ pump was especially designed for boiler charging applications with an elevated risk of cavitation.
- High temperature version: the e-SV™ pump was especially developed to operate with water at high temperatures (up to 180°C).
- Passivated and electro-polished version: all e-SV™ pump components are passivated and electro-polished in order to reduce the risk of corrosion and to comply with specific hygiene requirements.
- Version with stainless steel base: the e-SV™ pump can be supplied with a stainless steel base for applications in aggressive conditions.
- 4-pole motor.
- Motor with anti-condensate option for applications in damp conditions.
- Motor with overheating protection integrated: thermal switches or PTC sensors.
- ATEX motor for operating in explosive atmospheres.
- The direction of the motor terminal block can be adjusted.
- Motor protected to IP65.
- Special voltages.
- Elastomers: as well as the EPDM elastomers used in the standard version, other materials are available to satisfy specific customer requirements.
Download: Lowara e-SV Series Brochure