The Southern Cross SXHH high head dewatering unit is a diesel driven, skid mounted, self priming pump designed for the transfer of solids laden water, low density slurries and waste water in heavy duty dewatering applications. SXHH units incorporate a range of sensors and control equipment to ensure optimum performance and allow for remote monitoring.
- Skid mounted with balanced lifting lugs.
- Heavy duty reinforced steel skids with bisalloy wear plates on underside and front and rear nudge bars.
- Low centre of gravity for excellent pontoon mounted balance and safety.
- Cummins 23 litre, 6 cylinder 750kW turbo diesel engine.
- 4000 litre fuel tank built into skid.
- Pressureless fast fuel system with gravity feed fuel receiver.
- Fully digital engine control panel and management system in lockable marine grade stainless steel cabinet with perspex viewing window and security code.
- Optional modbus remote control and data diagnostics.
- Automatic vacuum operated self priming unit for rapid and reliable priming.
- High strength cast iron pump construction with replaceable 27% chrome white iron liners, impeller and expeller.
- Regreasable or oil lubricated heavy duty angular contact bearings in pump wet end and double row deep groove roller bearings in drive end.
- Heavy duty 1045 carbon steel shaft.
- Packed gland shaft sealing with product lubrication fitted as standard. Optional external clean water gland flushing or mechanical shaft seals available.
- Civil construction
- Heavy industry
- Flood mitigation
- Coffer dams
- Pontoon mounted applications
- Pump Outlet: 150 mm (6")
- Max Flowrate: 350l/sec
- Max Head: 210m
- Maximum solid size: 50mm
- Max Self Priming: 8m
- Self Priming Time: 6m/6s
- Speed: 1550RPM
- Motor size: 750kW
- Length: 8300mm
- Width: 3500mm
- Height: 3400mm
- Dry Weight: 10300kg
- Wet Weight: 13700kg
Download: SXHH Product Brochure